- Updated imap_search to UNSEEN and once ticket is created, system will set flag to SEEN.
- Added cron job info to imap integration screen.
We have completely changed our WordPress Framework and Rebuilt SupportEzzy Plugin as an add-on for our new WordPress framework. Replaced AngularJs App with Vue.js App Every line of code is re-written and very well organized for future upgrades and enhancements. If you already have a previous version installed on your system, be sure to check the migration guide.
- Tested and optimized for WordPress version 4.6.1.
- Reduced database queries to optimize speed
- Fixed File Not Found issue for incompatible servers.
- Added option to remove attached files in new ticket form and new comment forms.
- Fixed Start Rating as reported by some customers.
- Fixed priority dropdown issue.
- Fixed public tickets menu items if disabled from backend.
- Fixed public tickets display issues.
- Optimized code to work with WordPress 4.3
- Added an option to specify custom css for the app from plugin settings page.
- Fixed canned responses display for cliens and admin/agents.
- Fixed single ticket page display for client, agent and admin only. Other users will be redirected to tickets list page.
- Fixed single ticket page invalid ID error handling
- Added support for video uploads in attachments.
- Fixed slashes in custom form fields labels.
- Fixed public tickets reload issue for visitors.
- Fixed field description in custom form fields for tickets.
- Fixed transfer ticket to specific agent.
- Fixed Woocommerce products sync
- Upgraded prettyPhoto to 3.1.6 to fix XSS vulnerability in the prettyPhoto jQuery library older version.
- Updated tickets post type to make it exportable.
- Added an option to change home url for the main menu via backend.
- Added an option to change logout url for the main menu via backend.
- Fixed envato verification module.
- Added an option to display FAQs within Support App or separate page with FAQs shortcode.
- Upgraded TGM Plugin Activation class to the latest version to fix globally spread security issues.
- Fixed compatibility issues with WordPress 4.2 (IMPORTANT)
- Fixed translation issues if multiple CSSJockey products installed
- Optimized framework for page speed
- Added an option in FAQs shortcode to display faqs from all or specific products.
- Fixed department display twice in single ticket right sidebar.
- Fixed envato verification status on single ticket right sidebar.
- Added an option to easily create translation files with loco-translate (https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/) plugin. Some strings may not work which will be fixed in upcoming versions.
- Fixed access issue after idle time and user logged out from other window.
- Fixed auto close and maximum response time check multiple emails issue. (System will add 48 hours window for next auto close and 24 hour window next unattended ticket check).
- Fixed save comment HTML rendering issue.
- Added an option to specify custom logout Url.
- Fixed js error for Object to Array conversion in app.js.
- Fixed new ticket and comments email attachments Urls.
- Fixed timezone issue.
- Fixed security issue in create ticket form.
- Fixed security issue in add/update comment forms.
- Fixed redirection after adding email routes.
- Added client and agent name on ticket list pages.
- Enhanced search function to search tickets and comments based on ticket ID, usernames, emails, names, keywords etc.
- Added redirect query string for custom login and registration page.
- Added an option to specify edit profile url under app settings.
- Added an option to enable email notifications for new user registration with link to view tickets created by new user.
- Added functions to sync Woocommerce product names with SupportEzzy products.
- Fixed WYSIWYG clickable area to start typing.
- Increased WYSIWYG font size to 14px for better readability and editing.
- Added an option to totally disable public tickets.
- Separated options to hide or show departments and products, now you can choose to disable either of these based on your preferences.
- Added department name in single ticket page right sidebar.
- Added max-height and scroll to employees and products lists for admin and agents to avoid a long list in left sidebar.
- Changed choose file input to a button for localization support.
- Enabled multiple attachments per ticket and comments.
- Enabled inline image attachment support for ticket and comments.
- Optimised attachments UI and integrated lightbox for images for quick view.
- Enabled loading icon on create ticket screen.
- Added custom navigation menus for visitors, clients and agents.
- Fixed avatars to get WordPress avatars.
- Added a link to find purchase code when envato product is selected.
- Enabled auto close tickets after specified number of days with an option to send custom email message to client.
- Added custom email messages for clients for auto close emails.
- Added an option to specify maximum respond time for the tickets.
- Added email notifications for agents to respond to unattended tickets.
- Added email notifications for agents to alert about the unattended tickets.
- Added an option for admin to choose if clients or agents can close/re-open their tickets (Admin can always do this).
- Added a function to save verification status for envato purchase codes so users donâ€™t have to verify same products again.
- Added an option for admin to enable or disable ticket transfer functionality for agents.
- Added an to transfer ticket to specific agent in a department and product.
- Added ticket priority module with response time for each level.
- Added an option for admin to enable or disable ticket priority module.
- Added ticket comment ratings submitted by clients, overall ticket ratings will be calculated based on comment ratings.
- Added an option for admin to enable or disable ticket ratings module.
- Added custom fields for new ticket form.
- Added module for admins and agents to create tickets on clientâ€™s behalf.
- Added an option to specify fallback support staff to assign tickets if no user found in assigned departments or products.
- Added a shortcode to display FAQs on frontend, users can also link to faq categories as its a post type and will act like normal posts.
- Fixed close checkbox on submit comment, if unchecked, ticket wonâ€™t be closed and vice versa.
- Added an option for admin to choose if agents can also reply to tickets via emails, website must be visited by anyone for PHP IMAP to process emails.
- Fixed SSL unsecured content issues.
- Added an option to reset purchase code to use on another site.
- Framework bootstrap integration fix.
- Upgraded framework and shortcode generator api.
- Optimised overall app performance.
- Optimised upgrades API and push notifications.
- Enabled purchase code verification for automatic upgrades.
- Upgraded framework to enhance the visuals.
- Fixed theme with no logo and header for small screens.
- Fixed search box for small screens.
- Added /novalidate-cert flag to imap_open to avoid certificate issues.
- Added a feature to disable submit button while the file upload is in progress.
- Fixed tickets displaying in search results.
- Fixed email formatting issues.
- Fixed framework auto upgrade class to avoid conflict with other CSSJockey products.
- Upgraded framework for automatic upgrades via WordPress dashboard.
- Fixed envato integration for all marketplace websites.
- Fixed warning if no mailbox defined for email piping.
- Enhanced Import Envato Products module.
- Added an option to enable debugging.
- Fixed new user email notification with account details when a new client send an email to IMAP mailbox.
- Enabled spell checking for tinymce WYSIWYG box.
- Added an option to switch between WYSIWYG and TEXTAREA for ticket and comments message box.
- Updated push notifications setup in framework.
- Updated product welcome screen with useful links.
- Fixed awaiting response tickets and count for clients.
- Added Check for Upgrades function under Home Icon on plugin settings page.
- Added a button to manually import Envato products.
- Fixed plugin setup callback order in core framework.
- Added Awaiting Response functionality under main menu.
- Changed all occurrences of Response Required to Awaiting Response.
- Fixed awaiting response label under ticket meta data.
- Added an option to treat admin as agent if present in support staff under App Settings >> Ticket Options.
- Fixed closed tickets issue with or without user login (This will apply to new or modified tickets where ticket status is updated).
- Added an option to specify file types for attachments.
- Fixed multiple tickets and comments via email issue.
- Added IMAP errors and alerts messages display while adding email route.
- Updated App Settings options page.
- Fixed IMAP notice on add-route.php.
- Fixed Closed Tickets section on frontend.
- Fixed Sidebar Overlap on faq products page.
- Fixed HTML characters in ticket subject.
- Fixed framework issue for item info variable when multiple products are installed.
- Added admin notices to make sure basic setup is complete.
- Added an option to hide departments and products from client view while creating and viewing tickets. Tickets will be distributed randomly in the backend if more than one departments and products found.
- Fixed Item Assistant issue.
- Fixed custom email messages issue.
- Fixed admin localization issue.
- Fixed time ago function for plurals.
- Fixed the product selection area while creating ticket if envato integration is active.
- Fixed emails not being sent to client for agentâ€™s comment when agent himself is admin.
- Fixed the ticket info panel to hide â€œNot verifiedâ€ if its not an envato product.
- Added email piping and email routing with IMAP configuration (New tickets can be created by sending an email to specified email address and new comments will be added once a client reply to the email sent by the system for specific tickets).
- Envato integration (Import envato products, Customers must verify via purchase code before they can create a ticket).
- Added option to choose new ticket visibility defaults to public or private.
- Added two more layouts. 1. Top header, 2. Logo in sidebar, 3. No logo and header(to be used on a WordPress page via shortcode).
- Added instant search for tickets.
- Fixed public tickets display for users who are not logged in to the site.
- Fixed logo text and added an option to include company logo image.
- Added inline code option for the WYSIWYG to embed code within the comments or new tickets.
- Optimized code base
- Initial release.