- Tested with WordPress 5.0.3
- Removed cURL functions from plugin code
- Enabled automatic upgrade installation from CSSJockey Add-ons Home Screen
- Fixed UI Blocks post_type menu display based on Framework Features status in Global Settings.
- Enabled all UI Blocks to work with WPBakery Visual Composer.
- Added WordPress Site Builder in core plugin with an option for admin to enable or disable.
- Fixed additional form fields values from dropdown not displaying. Linked back to SupportEzzy v1.7.3
- Optimized Performance
- Fixed css issues on backend screens
- Applied checks on drag and drop addon and ui block .zip files.
- Now you can upload both our addons and ui blocks from CSSJockey Add-on home screen.
- Fixed php warning when frontend ui block editor is disabled.
- Replaced color picker js library.
- Fixed custom user avatar field to accept only image file types.
- Setup notifications for UI Block updates
- Updated CSSJockey Add-ons Server setup for better performance.
- Fixed helper function commentInfo to include basic user and post info.
- Added an option to specify CSSJockey Add-ons Server URL for real-time synchronisation.
- Fixed all paths and Urls for windows server.
- Disabled clone function for main framework class to increase security.
- Tested with WordPress 2.9.1
- Added an option to include custom CSS and JS code on any singular pages. By default its disabled and admins can enable this under CSSJockey >> Global Settings page.
- Fixed frontend form labels to include * from required fields.
- Updated CSSJockey admin page to hide license key once activated and display buttons to show license key, download add-on and reset license key instead.
- Upgraded Base Sass framework to the latest version of Bulma.io.
- Optimized styles and helpers for upcoming UI Blocks.
- Fixed localization issues.
- Added a few more shortcodes, go to CSSJockey >> Home >> Shortcodes to see all available shortcodes.
- Added an option to enable or disable core features such as shortcodes, frontend ui blocks editor etc.
- Optimized code to compile css files while updating UI variables.
- Fixed localization files.
- Fixed WordPress updates bug
- Added a page to display all available shortcodes and their options in the framework and all add-ons under CSSJockey >> Home >> Shortcodes page.
- Fixed descriptions for the shortcode options.
- Integrated all shortcodes to work with WPBakery Visual Composer WordPress plugin.
- Removed unnecessary data from localize scripts.
- Removed activation required message from the frontend and added to the backend.
- Optimized code to reduce 56 database queries in the backend.
- Fixed paths and urls to work with custom plugins and uploads directory specified in wp-config.php file.
- Added an option to select font family, size for elements under cssjockey-ui class.
- Optimized user avatar filter functions.
- Added various shortcodes in the framework so they can be used in other add-ons as well.
- Removed crop user_avatar from userInfo helper function to avoid the time it takes to return the results.
- Added Google reCaptcha configuration on Global Settings page so other add-ons can access this information from the framework.
- Added an option under Global settings for Google Maps Api keys.
- Added a global meta box on Nav Menus screen to easily add useful links.
- Fixed icon class that causing issues with some themes using same namespace for css.
- Added an option to easily upload addons on CSSJockey dashboard page.
- Added an option to reset license key on CSSJockey dashboard page.
- Improved UI for addon activation and downloads.
- Updated UI blocks setup to make it easy to find UI blocks. We will soon release UI blocks on our websites.
- Fixed localization strings
- Updated helper function arrays to provide locale for moment.js
- Fixed upload directory path for websites with custom upload directory.
- Added UI Blocks Group in the frontend sidebar.
- Fixed form field button classes which is used by WP Social Login buttons.
- Fixed shortcode generator notice in admin footer.
- Fixed ajax form submit callback for WP Form Builder.
- Fixed ajax form submit callback for WP Form Builder.
- Fixed activation required admin notice to display only if the add-on is active.
- Removed automatic upgrades TGMPA class because it was conflicting with a lot of other themes and plugins.
- Changed all CSS classes and used cj- as a prefix for better name spacing and avoiding conflicts.
- Updated all add-ons for css name spacing, so you must upgrade the add-ons as well.
- Disabled the dashboard widget and changed the way add-on activation works.
- Fixed shortcode generator page access issue.
- Fixed api namespace, must upgrade if you have 2.2.9 as SupportEzzy will not work without this upgrade.
- Enabled conditional error log to debug issues with the site easily.
- Fixed REST API Token Expiration methods.
- Enabled UI Blocks framework
- Removed font-family declaration from SCSS files so components can use theme settings.
- Fixed notice about retina support.
- Fixed Localization
- Fixed SCSS Variables
- Fixed base css and helpers css path for multi site installs.
- Fixed get addons page warning when api data not available.
- Fixed flash notification close button.
- Fixed CSS compatibility issues with Genesis Theme.
- Fixed frontend form field description to render HTML.
- Fixed admin form text input fields to accept HTML.
- Fixed generic class names to avoid conflict with theme and other plugins.
- Fixed dashboard widget activation process.
- Added login api-route to core to be used in up-coming add-ons.
- Fixed Get Add-ons screen UI issues.
- Fixed compatibility issues with other slider plugins.
- Fixed admin notices to show only to users with admin roles.
- Fixed get addons admin screen UI and Warnings.
- Fixed backslash issues
- Fixed admin bar menu to easily access add-on configuration pages.
- Fixed missing display_name notice in userInfo helper function.
- Optimized helpers functions for multiple add-ons.
- Optimized form fields display.
- Fixed info message about file size on UI Styles page.
- Fixed retina images width warning.
- Fixed timezone function to fallback to UTC if timezone on server or WordPress settings are not set.
- Updated currentUrl function to include query string separator if required.
- Fixed admin notices dismiss function to deactivate dismissed notices by user.
- Fixed sync options issue on add-on activation or deactivation.
- Fixed double quotes issue when use HTML in textarea.
- Fixed core css framework compilation if wp-content is not writable and base css is not saved.
- Fixed dependent add-ons name in admin notice.
- Added a button to install dependent add-ons in admin notice.
- Fixed CSSJockey Dashboard Widget to verify purchase code or license.
- Fixed font family dropdown bug.
- Replaced medoo database library with WordPress core functions to avoid missing PDO extension issue on some servers.
- Fixed compatibility issues with older PHP versions, now this plugin and all add-ons will work with PHP 5.4 and plus.
- Fixed browser sync server error displayed in console.
- Fixed empty array bug in cjaddons_helpers::updatePostInfo helper function.
- Optimized code for WordPress 4.8
- Added UI Blocks Support for our upcoming Add-On Imagination which will break all the rules of creating a website on WordPress.
- Optimized and Added helper functions user, post and comment info.
- Fixed form field params php notice.
- Updated css framework to fix modal heading.
- Fixed file upload image display.
- Added data-focus attribute to data-scroll.
- Fully tested with WordPress version 4.8
- Added UI Block preview in shortcode generator
- Fixed Dashboard Widget for add-on activation.
- Removed built-in add-ons from core framework and make them installable as separate WordPress plugins.
- Optimized framework and add-ons code base.
- Reduced and optimized database queries.
- Replaced Twitter Bootstrap with CSSJockey UI CSS Framework
- Fixed database migrations
- Fixed addon invalid zip archive issues
- Fixed WordPress SVN sync issues
- Fixing WordPress SVN sync issues
- Completely changed the codebase. Now we use OOPs and latest technology to build the plugin and addons and drastically improved the performance.
- All add-ons are sub-plugins which can be activated and deactivated from WordPress Plugin menu.
- Upgrade framework to the latest version
- Optimised Add-ons
- Added Front-end Authentication Add-on
- Minor fixes for backend options processing
- Three free add-ons has been fully tested and included within the plugin.
- Minor admin page fixes
- Initial release