WP Maintenance Mode add-on enables an under construction placeholder page for your WordPress website visitors. Administrators, selected user roles and even specific selected users, can manage the website with full backend and frontend access.
- You can choose to enable or disable maintenance mode at any time, it gives you the flexibility to a nice under construction page while you configure your website and don’t want your users to see the changes.
- Choose a theme to match your website styles.
- Specify a launch date to display the countdown timer.
- Give access to the frontend and backend to any user roles or specific users.
- You can choose to display an image slider, Youtube Video, Gradients or solid color in the background with a custom color overlay.
- You can choose different logo for Computers or Touch devices
- You can choose your desired typography from universal fonts or Google Fonts and use custom colors for text and links.
- You can manage SEO content and meta tags from plugin settings and even choose to allow or restrict bots to index your website.
- You can display an email notification form and contact us form on this page.
- Enable social icons from a wide range of social networks.
This is an add-on for our FREE CSSJockey Add-ons WordPress plugin.