Terms & Conditions
Updated Apr 26, 2013
The following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) govern your use of this web site, and any content made available from or through CSSJockey.com website.
- The membership is free for all and no charges are applicable at the time of registration.
- CSSJockey.com holds the right to apply or introduce any subscription charges at any later point of time with prior notification.
- All information provided at the time of registration will be saved with CSSJockey and the registrant is responsible for its accuracy and completeness.
- Registration is mandatory for purchasing the products.
- By registering, browsing and providing your information to this site, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of CSSJockey and all of its products.
- By registering or browsing CSSJockey sites, You specifically agree that you have understood fully all the terms and conditions of this agreement. You also agree that regardless of your native or spoken language, the terms and conditions were made available to you and that you have made all efforts to translate the terms and conditions and that CSSJockey is not liable in any way to provide these terms and conditions in any language other than English.
- You furthermore specifically agree and confirm that you have read, and understood the terms & conditions, disclaimer and policies listed on this site.
Licenses & Trade Marks
- License information for each product is listed on its detail page and comes along with the downloaded files. You solely are responsible to read and abide by the license terms.
- By buying, downloading or using the products or any of its files, you agree to terms of its license and usage.
- You are forbidden to resell, re-release, redistribute, share (via peer-to-peer or any such free/paid sharing medium) the products or any of its content files etc.
- Any product reviews / reports / discussions must link to that specific product’s detail page.
- All products and their content files are copyright property of CSSJockey and you are forbidden to mislead or conceal the ownership of the products or their files.
- Serious consequences may be forced upon, in accordance to the law finding anyone not abiding to these terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CSSJockey or its Team BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF CSSJockey OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF.
- CSSJockey or its team cannot be held responsible for malfunctioning or incompatibility of any of its product(s) when running along with a third party product.
- CSSJockey cannot be held responsible if any of the product(s) or its content files conflicts with your server settings.
Payments & Refunds
- All payments are handled through PayPal, which provides a secure channel to make payments using your credit/debit card. Your financial information is never stored with CSSJockey and is secure with PayPal.
- CSSJockey.com shall not be responsible for any misuse of your credit/debit card or PayPal account information as it does not collect any of your financial information.
- CSSJockey does not entertain any refunds on intangible product(s).
- CSSJockey does not entertain refunds requests after the purchase is made, which you are responsible for understanding, upon registering at this site.
Modifications & Updates
- You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to the products to fit your specific needs, however, you are forbidden to redistribute or re-release the products or any of its files, even after modifications have been made, under any license whatsoever.
- You may remove the credit links under the understanding that all files downloaded are still copyright of CSSJockey.com, and that all third party scripts/code utilized must retain their respective licenses.
- Some of our products may contain encoded PHP files (to prevent any misuse or piracy of our products) which cannot be modified.
Linking to the Sites
- You agree that if you include a link from any other web site to the CSSJockey and its network sites, such links must link to the full version of an HTML formatted page of the sites.
- You are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on CSSJockey.com and its network sites or our services, such as using an “in-line” linking method to cause the image hosted by us to be displayed on another web site.
- You agree not to download or use images from our sites on another web site, for any purpose, including, without limitation, posting such images on another web site.
- You agree not to link from any other website to the Sites in any manner such that the Sites, or any page of the Sites, is “framed,” surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding.
- We reserve our right to insist that any link to the CSSJockey sites be discontinued, and to revoke your right to link to the our sites from any other web site at any time upon written notice to you.
Help & Support
- CSSJockey.com provides free support for all its products via email. For any common errors that might crop up due to CMS updates, free updates for each licensed products will be released as and when available.
- CSSJockey or its team is not responsible for any server level support or errors occurring due to third party scripts, plug-ins, or websites.
- For specific issues, support provided may be charged based on the nature of the issue. You can contact CSSJockey via the provided medium anytime to know your support options.
- CSSJockey.com or partner sites do not hold any liability for any damages resulting from careless or improper use of code and/or attributes in CJ Themes. If you face problems while integrating our code or themes into your website then CSSJockey.com offers a service limited to fault-finding, however, correcting any errors introduced due to 3rd arty products will be an additional charge.
- We control and operate the Sites from our offices in Chandigarh, India in accordance with the laws of Chandigarh Jurisdiction, India. We do not represent that materials on the Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against CSSJockey must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in Chandigarh, India.
- Some PHP code files are encrypted to avoid piracy and misuse of CSSJockey products and it does not collect any personal info or the website owners. This code is only used to validate your purchase and registration data provided at the time of registration.
Changes in Terms of and Conditions
- CSSJockey holds the right to amend or withdraw any of the terms or conditions without prior notice.
- You are solely responsible to be aware of the terms and conditions and all policies listed on CSSJockey.com and its network sites.